Saturday, April 17, 2010

I do not have a cold....nope....

I was watching the news the other night and they were talking about the pollen count being so high, never paid alot of attention to that until I heard the word "Maple" ok thought I better check that out!! I put our zipcode in and got the results....readings are from 9.7 to 12.0 (that means high) and guess what type of pollen......you got it Maple!!! Ladies I live in a forest!!!!!! I started counting the Maple trees, I stopped at a few hundred!!!! Now I know why I have the runny nose, the cough all of it! Oh the joys of living in the northwoods.
I also found out this week how it would be to have 4 dogs, can we say interesting!! Our little blond girl has come into heat and we have always wanted to have a puppy from her. We found a male Lab that was the right size (which was hard to do cus Widge is so small) His name is Gunner and he is one awesome dog. Friendly, obedient, gets along well with everyone...only one problem....he seems to have very little interest in Widge!! I don't think anything is going to happen with those two, not even the candle light supper and mood music seemed to help!!
Well a few more weeks and me and hubby will be heading out for Ohio. Have a few loose ends to tie up and then throw the suitcases and the bears in the truck and way we go. Should be a good time, not only do I get to see Miss G again, but meeting Carol and Miss Judy will be awesome!!!
(And yes I am sure the roving reporter will get some good photos for you all!!) Taking the video camera too but don't tell Miss Gerri okay??
Well ladies, I best get my act together, Dennis is working on some stuff in the garage and I have laundry to do. Not sure what memories will be made today but will cherish them anyway!!
As always dear friends "Fill it to the Brim" and remember you can never have to much of a good thing!!!
Hugs and love to you all

No comments: