Saturday, February 13, 2010

Funny to me ..not to others...

But do you realize that this is the first time I can remember that we here in Wisconsin have actually gotten less snow on the ground than some place south!!?? See we are a sharing, giving sort of people up here. We believe that it is always nice to share what you have with those less fortunate. So instead of being upset by the snow....get out there and make some snow angels...you are never to old for that honest!!! Miss Gerri, use those boots!! Miss Scarlett, sit and enjoy all that white stuff, Mat you enjoy yours while it last!!
Up here it is just cold right now, we have a chance of snow later tonight maybe 2 to 3 inches, it will be gone by August LOL
Dear hubby is going ice fishing today with Scott. Me I think I might try and turn into Susi Homemaker again and get some projects done that have been sitting and staring at me for awhile. You know like the dust bunnies or the cobwebs that are getting so big and strong we can hang things from them....at least that is Hubbies remark about them. Actually I will probably give the house a lick and a promise and spend the day practicing with textures or actions!!
Hey, I broke down and ordered my blog turned into a book. I only ordered the first year. Cant believe I have been doing this since October 4Th, 2007. Wow!! So to those of you who kept saying write a book!! I guess I am! The biggest reason is for my kids and grandkids, someday they can look at the book and know what my life was about and who I was( wait maybe not such a great idea) I will let you know how it turns out, should get here in about 2 weeks.
Have a page to post later, Miss KBB for some reason took a magic marker and colored part of her scalp blue!! Not sure why!!
Hubby informed me today that in 2 weeks he will be tapping trees...not sure why..we have enough of that stuff to feed everyone in Gillett! But it gives him something to do and it does not involve flippin red veggies!! That will come in Sept.
Well ladies not much happening here today and it has been a quiet week so will go get some stuff done, will be turning up the music and yup dancin!! If you get the chance do it too, it is good for the soul!!
As always "Fill it to the Brim" enjoy every drop(or snowflake) and smile!!
Love and hugs to you all

No comments: