Friday, January 8, 2010

Sorry....

Between the snow, cold and a computer that has decided to "run amok" it has been interesting!!! I have been working on cleaning this little machine up and I thought i had it handled....NOPE!! As of now the only speed this thing has is really really slow!! Not just the internet but everything...can we say there may be a crash in my future??? Oh I sure hope not. I have been working on saving all my programs into that external harddrive, but if I suddenly disappear you will all know why. If anyone has any ideas let me know. Dennis has mentioned getting a new one but not so sure I want to right now. Between heating bills and a computer....warmth wins out!!
Catch you all later (I hope) with some new pages. Hugs! P.S. Our newest snowstorm..it has a name it is "Chloe" Gonna shoot that weather man!!!

No comments: