Saturday, January 23, 2010

I did use the cookie sheet....


just not for cookies LOL and I found out that I know what a pastry blender is and how to use it...must have watched someone sometime !! Found this recipe in a Taste of Home book and thought "oh why not" it actually turned out good...must have been the cookie sheet...now if that would only work with cookies!!
B4 I forget, Gerri, I will get that recipe for that cake out to you, I keep forgetting!!! And Miss Doodle, I got as far as page 50 on those photos from Walmart and have decided I am going to dress very carefully before I go to that store again!!
Be proud of me ladies, I pretended to be Susi Homemaker yesterday and cleaned out some cupboards in the kitchen. ( I had to, I got a new griddle from Carin for Christmas and had no where to put it) Thinking I might do the rest of them today...then I am done for the year~~
Miss KBB is still loving Preschool Daycare. She does not want to go home when Mommy comes to get her. She had art class the other day, she showed me the igloo she decorated and the snowflake she made. She is not quite Van Gogh...but she's working on it!! LOL
Well ladies, have to cut this all short, have to call my sister back...make some memories you all, if it's not a blue sky beautiful day out....make it one in your mind!
As always "Fill it to the Brim" enjoy the flavor as you sit back and remember!!
Hugs and love to you all..always

1 comment:

Gerrisscrapblog said...

Since Louise messed up your c box
I can't write in it, but I can in here. I just have one question, Miss Boots, do you know how to use a griddle? If not, I hear they have books for that too.