Thursday, December 31, 2009

Oh my...

Dennis and I stay home on New Years, we watch the kids. Well whatever ones want to come to visit for the night. This year it's Zack, Miss Kbb and Sam the Man. Brick and Garrett decided they were to big to be babysat for LOL
A sample of what our night will be like....

Miss KBB- "whats this grandma"
Me- "that's green and red garland for the tree for next year"
Miss KBB(who I believe is really a 30 year old in a 3 year olds body) "Oh Grandma that will be so stylish"
Me(after I shake my head) "Ah yup I guess it will"
Miss KBB- " well grandma you call me when you are doing it and I will be your helper to make sure you put them on right!"

Oh yes it will be a night!! Filled with memories I am sure. For now I have to go get things ready for supper and wait for Sam the Man, then life will be complete and good!!
Be back later!!!

No comments: