Saturday, November 21, 2009

It's Saturday and opening day of deer season

So if you want to know what's going on at my house search back in the archives to last year at this time LOL Only this year I got up and I did make coffee!!! Hey when you wake up at 5 am coffee is a huge priority!!!
We had Zack and Sam the Man last night, Zack went with Dennis to sit in the deer stand(no hunting for him, he just wanted to watch for deer) I had an appointment this morning at 9 to have my cruise control fixed, a recall, seems that even if your car is sitting in the driveway, not running it could start on fire!! Well let me tell you when I got that notice I was on the phone like NOW!! So when I went into town to have it fixed I met Sam's Mommy and he went home.
The weather started out so foggy today, driving into town was not fun and excuse me, do some people not know that lights on a vehicle are meant to be turned on when it's foggy! A white SUV in the fog is not a good combination and that's what I saw in front of me!! Must have left that side of their brain back home in bed!
Anyhow, the day is going to clear up and be in the high 50's so I am thinking I might be putting the lights and the garland on the fence in the front yard. I would love to put the ones on the house but...we all know Dennis saves those for the second coldest day of the year ( the first coldest he saves for us to go cut down our Christmas tree!! LOL
Well ladies I best get going, have lights to untangle(dang elves) and make some memories, I hope you all get the chance to do the same.
As always "Fill it to the Brim" and at the end of the day sit back in wonder at all there is!
Hugs to you all!!

No comments: