Friday, July 3, 2009

My Brother David and his wife Kim


This was taken at my Birthday party, surprise on me, they were not supposed to make it up here. Oh , but I am so glad they did!!
Have to tell you about this page!! Miss G has been busy making actions(elements) they are awesome!!! Well she sent me some and I decided to try and make some background paper to go with them. This was really my first real attempt at doing it the right way LOL (Don't ask about how I did it before!!) Anyway Miss Gerri's creations are so wonderful, I am hoping before to long that she will be sharing them and making her own kits!!!
Thank you Gerri for sharing your talent (since I have no clue how to make these things LOL)
Hugs to you all Thanks for peeking in....now I am off to make wordart and more paper LOL!!!!!

No comments: