Saturday, July 18, 2009

Can we say BUSY....

Have Zack here for the weekend, have a house to clean because family is coming up, Miss KBB's birthday party is Sunday. OMG more stuff to do!! Not alot of rambling time on my hands today.
Update on the chicky wickies.. they are growing and fighting with each other and pecking at the hands that feed them LOL
I have been busy this week taking those on line classes by Jessica Sprague, they are awesome, so easy to follow( if you repeat them again and again, at least for me) but I am loving the stuff I am learning!!
Well ladies, I best be back to my chores, memories will be made this weekend and will share them all with you later.
As always "Fill it to the Brim" let the over flow come and make you smile, thats what is is for!!!
Hugs and love to you all

No comments: