Saturday, June 20, 2009

ok, and what did you have for breakfast?

When we go out to eat at this one place, I order breakfast no matter what time of the day it is. They serve it all day, which to me is great!! I love it! Give me eggs over easy, hashbrowns, really crisp bacon and toast. My favorite morning meal!! I love Breakfast!!! Then tell me why at home breakfast consist of whatever is in the fridge and this morning it was 2 leftover pieces of pizza!!! and to be honest cold pizza with a cup of coffee is so good!!! So that's how I started my day, they say Breakfast is important and I think the pizza I ate had all the food groups on it, so I did good!!
Wow is it muggy up here in the north!! We have the air on finally!!! We have a yearly discussion around here about the air...
Loving wife(who has sweat running down forhead) "Dear, I think it's time to turn on the air"

Loving hubby(who is sitting in shorts and a thin t-shirt) " It's not that bad, I want to hold off for awhile, just got finished with the heating bills and now you want to up the electric bills"

Wife(who is still sweating, but now in more places) " It's muggy and we should run it!"

Hubby- " fine, but set the temp at 76*" (ladies it is 74* outside, muggy but 74*)
It is a running discussion all summer....to air or not to air!!! We have some quiet days during the summer!!

Had Zack for a visit, he and Papa went and did some fishin', no fish just lots of fun. Oh well except maybe the second time they went.....they got the boat in the water, Papa paid the launch fee, parked the car....went to get the bait and the "OARS" out of the back of the van....Bait yes....
OARS...NO!!! They had both forgot them! By the time they got back here to get them it had started to rain LOL So fishing postponed till later that day.

I want to say a special thank you to Miss Gerri, your actions are fantabulous!!! And to Miss Scarlett...omg your wordart is wonderful!! Both of you ladies are very creative!!!
Well, I am off to get some work done, kind of let it slide when the grandkids are here. I would make some memories, but I think I made them yesterday (the Oar thing) LOL
You all have a great one, happy you all survived the storms!! As always Ladies "Fill it to the Brim" turn on the air, and sit back and simply enjoy!!!!
Hugs to you all!!

No comments: