Friday, May 1, 2009

Ok..yes I know it's not quite Saturday but...

we have Sam the Man tonight and I have a feeling that I won't be finding anytime to get in here to soon in the morning. Sam, puppies and hubby are all sound asleep....why am I still awake you ask...well...dogs have to be let out for the last time around midnight and because hubby had to go to bed early so he could get up early to go turkey hunting, guess who he nominated to stay up?? Yup me. Excuse me, but Sam will be up bright and early and guess who will be up early also..Yup me!! Oh well, one of those things that wasn't listed in the pre-marriage manual. It should have been under the chapter" Hubby and his hobbies - rules and regulations"
So any way if I don't get in here before noon, I am probably making memories with Sam, oh I think I can handle that! Hope you all make some great memories too. It's an easy thing to do, honest!!!
As always ladies "Fill it to the Brim" watch what happens....it will amaze you and you will smile!!!
Hugs to you all.....always

No comments: