Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day love to these special Moms




I know you are both going to be in here today to see these so I want to let you know some things...
Mom, with all my heart I love you, you are the one who taught me how to love. You took 4 young girls and showed them that life was good, that we could do just about anything and if we tried and failed it was ok because you were there never to judge just to be ready with a hug and the encouragement we needed to try again. Mom ....when I grow up....I want to be just like you!! I love you.
Carin, not all Mothers wear a string of pearls and have cookies and milk waiting for the kids, some Mom's are alittle on the Roseanne side, you my dear daughter are a combination of both and that's a good thing. When all is said and done, you will have 5 children that will have a wonderful collection of memories of a childhood where Mom loved them all the time, even if they didn't always know it. I am proud of you as a Mom and proud to call you my daughter. I love you Gracie, big time.
Thank you Carol for these beautiful kits.

No comments: