Saturday, March 7, 2009

Can't believe a week went by already!!!

It seems time zips by faster than you want sometimes, this week really seemed to Zip with a capital Z!! They say time flies when your having fun......ok pause here while I try to remember the fun....ah yes there were a few moments...mostly late at night ...thanks to some special Ladies!!! And yes Bonnie's last name is still Smith!!

Want to welcome Miss Scarlett and her dear hubby Rhett back home, missed them both and so happy they made it back safe and sound. Love and hugs Miss Scarlett.

I do not like our weatherman..nope not at all, remember I said he named our winter storms, well they had a list of 12 names A thru L......Sunday we are going to be hit by KYLE!!!!! Could be up to 6/7 inches of that beautiful white stuff( and I use that term very lightly) I am seriously considering stowing away in a certain persons luggage!!! Oh well more chances for me to get pic of hubby sliding down hill on 4wheeler so I guess there is a bright side! Speaking of hubby, I have a new best friend in the kitchen. Anyone heard of "Bear Creek" soup mixes?? They are awesome! I made the chicken soup one (you add cooked cutup chicken, and we sure have that) smelled so good. I asked dear hubby how it smelled....his answer..." Gee smells so good I should have a cold" !!! You know chicken soup for a cold oh well he has a strange sense of humor!
We set our clocks ahead tonight, we lose an hours sleep, not me I took care of that last night, fell asleep on the couch at 9pm and woke up at 2:30 this morning. I banked a few hours. LOL
Well, have lots to do today and Sam the Man might be over tonight so I best get busy Sam proofing the house. Have memories to be made and things to do..You all go out and find some memories, look in places you might overlook, they are there, just waiting!!
As always Ladies " Fill it to the Brim" and just simply enjoy!!!
Hugs to you all

No comments: