Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Miss Carol...

She is our resident "blog fairy" our confidence builder, our wanna be southern lady, and our Friend. I used CJ's newest kit to make this page...Can you imagine "100 kits" I tried designing a kit once.....key word there is "once" oh I have bits and pieces floating around on my hard drive, but this lady designed and put together " 100" of them!!!! I have said before I am in awe of the designers out there who can do this and Miss Carol and CJ's is for sure on that list!!!!!
So Miss Carol, here's to your first 100 and all the many to come!!!
(the link to this lady is on the right check it out and wish her congratulations)

Hey Carol, bet you thought one of the "elves" was going to do something evil to your photo hehehe take heart, there is still time!!! Love and hugs dear lady

No comments: