Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Two of my favorite Bubs.....


The top page is Sam The Man. I just used the photo for a background and the added some word art by Tina Chambers. Say a little prayer for Sam, during a check-up yesterday, the doctor thought he heard a heart murmur. Sam has to have an echo cardiogram on Friday. The doctor wasn't real concerned, but hey that's my grandson, so grandma gets to be concerned. Love you Sam.
The next page is of course KBB. She is sitting on her new deck, having a last sippy cup toast to summer. Beira, you make my heart smile!! I used CJ"s new kit "Goodbye Summer" what an awesome kit! There is a link on the right, check it out, lots of kits and Always free. Just leave bunches of love if you download any.
Ok, off to make some Salsa ( i am thinking tomatoes are never going to end)
Hugs and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: