Thursday, August 28, 2008

This Chicken plucker is hangin up her gloves for another year..

We weren't going to do the rest of the chickens today because it was raining, but the wonderful couple who help us with this oh so fun thing, said oh we can do it under the lean-to by the garage. Oh sure why not... So all the chickies are safely tucked in the freezer!! My rubber gloves are put away and there will be no more early morning songs from the back yard. Am I going to miss the serenade at dawn you ask....Nope I answer!!!
Have a special overnight visitor. My son called and said he got called into work for the morning shift, and Holly has to work so could I please watch Sam the Man. So packnplay is set up next to my bed and Sam is curled up fast asleep.
Guess I should do the same soon. You all take care, cus I care!
Love and hugs to you all!

No comments: