Saturday, August 2, 2008

My Dear Hubbys job.....

is to fall asleep watching TV in the recliner, which leads to dropping the remote into the area between himself and the inside cushion of said recliner. When this happens..buttons on the remote are pushed without his knowledge...Causing said TV to stop working. Apparently it is Loving Wifes job to know what buttons were accidently pushed and remedy the situation. Sure, right!! Ladies, I worked on it last night till I finally felt like throwing remote and Dear Hubby out nearest window, followed shortly thereafter by TV. Did I hear someone say "check the manual?" Oh if it was that easy....TV is from 1995 and somewhere between his parents(who we got it from) and now...manual is MIA!! (I personally think it might be with that charger that disappeared)
Hubby is now watching TV in the livingroom (if you all remember that is MY TV) and that's fine for now..but come later well..I am not into the Outdoor channel and Dear Hubby is not into Lifetime!!! Could cause a wee bit of a problem!!!!! Hubby is fantastic when it comes to fixing other things around here, he was a CNC operator, he knows precise things...he does not know electronic type things ( guess he thinks I do) I guess if I want to watch TV tonight I best at least pretend I do!! So I am off to attack remote, TV and possibly Hubby! I am sure this day will be filled with memories( not sure what kind) !!! You all go out and make some memories too. Oh and if there is a great movie on Lifetime tonight....please don't tell me!! As I will probably be watching some kind of elk or deer walking threw the woods!
"Fill it to the brim" my friends, sit back enjoy the aroma and savor the moments!
Hugs to you all!

No comments: