Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Mrs. Farmer Brown is taking a break!!

All done with half the chicky wickys. We started at about 7:30 this morning and finished about 11:30. We only did half today, we will finish the rest on Thursday. Never in my wildest of dreams did I ever think I would at 59 years old be plucking chickens. I mean I am not some sissy who says yuck at this type of things, but it was not on my list of things I want to accomplish in my life!! Skydiving, or a Pulitzer prize maybe but nope not chicken plucking!
Dear hubby is up watering the fields (our garden) right now. We need rain so badly, could get some on Thursday afternoon, so have my fingers crossed! Oh by the way the Ratatouille turned out not as good as I would have liked. Will have to try again with a different recipe, Heaven knows we have enough of the vegetables for it!!!!
Well, this Mrs. Brown is going to hop in the shower and relax for the rest of the night. I will probably go to bed and dream about chickens chasing me around the yard.
Hugs to you all!!! Always!!!

No comments: