Monday, July 14, 2008

For Shirley and Lee...


Ok Shirley, you sent me the photo of you and Lee...did you really think I would just stick it on the fridge and let it gather dust....No way...I wanted to do something special for two people that Dennis and I consider very special!! I hope you like it my friend!
For those who don't know this is my bestest in the world buddy( I have known her longer than dirt has been around and she has the bump on the back of her head to prove it! hehe! Long story about that one, involves a night of drinking, a boy I had a crush on, some cement steps and a big misunderstanding!!! But we are still friends, go figure! LOL!!! Love you Shirley, thanks for putting up with me!
credits- two kits by CJS- " goldsNblues and in the mood to scrap" the word art is from elegant wordart by Bethany and yin designs

No comments: