Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Prettys.....


As I was working on this page, I realised two things. One...I love this little bub so much(well, I guess I already knew that) and two....this is one awesome kit, actually 2 awesome kits. LOL !!!
I have said it before but it bears repeating often. I am honored and blessed to be able to call the designer of these kits my friend. She is without a doubt so very talented. I did try my hand at making some papers and embellishments( notice I don't use them) it is not the easiest thing to do and yet this designer keeps coming up with new and wonderful kits! So Biggest Thank You to Carol of CJS'sscrapbookingwithattitude(angelscrapper) While I am at it...a Thank You to all the wonderful designers who share their wonderful talent with those of us who are PSP challenged! LOL
credits-"Polkadotalicious, Sunshine and Springtime" kits by CJS's

No comments: