Friday, March 14, 2008

Our Sam...


He is growing so much!! I have not been able to get over to see him for awhile. I had the flu and then Sam got the flu, along with his Mom and Dad. But...today, my son bought some photos of him that they had just printed out on reg paper...WELL... I had to try and use them for a page!!
Think the photo turned out ok??!! It has partially satisfied my "Grandma loves to take pictures and turn them into scrapbook pages" addiction LOL
The snow has stopped!! Only got about 2 inches, temperatures are in the mid 40's today, makes for melting snow and yucky driveway...BUT... not a problem at all!! I am beginning to believe there just might be a light at the end of Winter's dark tunnel!!!!!
credits-"BennyMac train & alpha add-on) by jenlindesigns, wordart by ying

No comments: